Network Marketing | Never Promote Your Network Marketing Business - Article Dashboard

So exactly what DO I do? I promote myself, and then present them with a system, and my system expands my mlm business for me. I'm talking about a system that is so detailed and step-by-step that a fifth grader could do it. You're as clever as a 12 year old, aren't you?

I'm speaking to the newbies out there and those who should know better but for some reason just don't seem to get this...For Your Own Sake STOP SPAMMING YOUR OPPORTUNITIES!

It's right here in print: Never promote your product and/or your gadget. But why in the world not?

Here's a little story to put this in perspective. I have a piece of wood, and I need a hole drilled in it. How do I create that hole? Here you come with this big truck full of drills and notice that I need to make a hole in my piece of wood. Are you going to try and sell me a drill? Keep in mind here, I don't know your from Adam/Eve. I'm thinkin you will. BUT, I am skeptical of you and your drills. I've never even laid eyes on a drill before, and certainly wouldn't understand how to utilize it, but here you are spewing out all the great things this drill will do for me...the speed of the drill, the comfort design, the cool color. GET A CLUE HERE!! A hole is all I need here. So offer me a hole. That, my friend, I will indeed buy.

I am able get 10 - 20+ personally signed up into my primary network marketing business every month, and I don't say squat about my products or widgets. You won't see them promoted on my website either. Are you regularly getting that many, or have you ever heard of anyone else doing that? There are indeed some of us doing that, but it is very likely that they have never shared the secret with you of how they do it. They're the big dogs out in front all the time.

Most people in this business make themselves unattractive. How? By running around saying "Join me! Join me! Join me!" Just take a look at all the magazine ads, the Internet, your email, the postcards in your mailbox. What makes one stand out above all of the rest? Nothing really. Just a different version of the same thing.

Relationships are as close to a 'sure thing' as you'll find. That means don't advertise a product or a company. Promote who YOU are. You can locate quality leads, form a relationship, and give them the training they need to thrive (the system). The maketing system I utilize allows me to do just that - build relationships and provide value.

The first thing I ask the propects that come to me is "What is your marketing plan for your product or service?"Most people don't know where to begin.. And unfortunately, those that do have a strategy to pursue are too often following the wrong strategy. So what I recommend you do here is to do your own research, find the system that provides you with the right plan of action for your network marketing business, and get busy! Take action today so you can create a better tomorrow.

Are you beginning to get an inkling of the power of promoting yourself and your system instead of promoting your product or company? I am a big supporter of systems, and of automating those systems. But beware here. When the majority folks, particularly new folks getting started online, see the word automation, they frequently seem to believe that, hey, I'll set this up (which is no simple task) and I never have to talk to anybody and I'll just make money. Don't fool yourself. If only that were so...but I'm afraid not. You're actually gonna have to do some work here. But make up your mind to work smarter, not just harder. Make the most of every bit of time and effort you put into your mlm business and yourself. That's where lasting success lies.

I hope you make the decision that is best for you. Pray over it and all will be well. To your success.

"As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others."
Bill Gates