Network Marketing | David Wood " Ilearningglobal Out Of Network Marketing

"Today was probably, well, the most unexpected day that I've had in a long time...

...a lot of you know, for the last six months, David Wood have been building a business that he truly believed in called 'ilearningglobal', and it enabled him to live a kind of lifestyle that people only dream of...

...I was able to go from a broke marketing budget, $200 to my name to creating a massive, multiple five figure monthly income and move to Costa Rica.

Well nothing prepared me today for the phone call I got from Glen Anderson. (Glen Anderson was over the network marketing side of iLearningGlobal).

Basically, he told me that the company has decided to 'stop' the network marketing side of the company. Well, basically that snatched away a six figure income in a short phone call.

So David Wood had to make a decision.

Either whine and complain about what happened, and let the momentum that I've created over the last six months disappear into the random abyss of corporations, OR take what I've learned over the last six months building my business online, and KEEP my team together, but with a new focus.

I chose the latter.

Because of acting QUICKLY, and not allowing my ego to get in the way, I was able to create more than six thousand dollars of income in less than 8 hours, and re-build the foundation of what it took me six months to build in my previous company.

Some people question my decision to act quickly. There were hard feelings toward what the company did by a lot of individuals.

But you know what?

None of that matters if you look at what the reality is about what we're REALLY doing in this industry.

We're creating the most valuable asset a person could possibly have, which is not a company, is not a residual income, is not a product, and is not a 'downline'.

The most valuable asset you can have in this industry is your relationships that you develop along the way."

This words spoken by David Wood are so true and I want to congratulate him on showing such wisdom in a time that many people will throw in the towel.

You go my friend...!