Network Marketing | Network Marketing Tips: Why So Many People Fail Online

Today I'm going to tell you the truth about Network Marketing, and why so many people fail online.

Many people are going like crazy online to promote their network marketing opportunity, but they totally forget about the successful way to interact with people and to give solutions.

We are in Network Marketing to give solutions and not to sell. We promise them changing their lives. However, we do not give a crap about their lives, and just pitch them with our opportunity and/or products.

So I feel obligated to show network marketing tips to the world and explain to you why so many people fail online. These are the main reasons:

Network marketing companies: In general, they won't give you the right education and training to build a valuable network or the right way to approach people. They, generally, train you as if you had already a powerful network and powerful skills to network.

People are leading prospects directly to a sales page: Honestly, I hate when people do this to me. People who I don't even know send me directly to a sales page that I don't even look at. What about the relationship building process?

Lack of leads: Most of you, who are reading this article right now, don't have yet the skill to wake up in the morning and generate leads. And lead generation and traffic generation is vital for your success. Fortunately, it is a skill, and all skills can be learned.

Lack of a marketing funnel: I still don't know where I would be, if I didn't have a marketing funnel where to lead my prospects and show them what I have to offer them on autopilot. I love marketing funnels. However 97% or more of network marketer don't even know what a marketing funnel is. A marketing funnel promotes you, your services and opportunity on autopilot, even while you sleep.

They don't brand themselves: Most people only promote their incredible opportunity because it's the best in the world and in the history, and it saves millions of lives a day. The problem is that there are thousands and thousands of people promoting the same opportunity. Now you have to give them reasons to join you.

They don't offer free content: Most network marketers won't tell you crap about their training until you don't pay them, or go to their exciting hotel meeting where they show you how happy they are and how well all the reps in the meeting lie. Meanwhile, I and my team teach and educate people, even if they're not in our team. Hey, I'm teaching you powerful stuff right now, and I, probably, don't even know you. Are you already in love with me? Then keep reading.

Lack of multiple streams of income: This is my favorite. All the top producers in network marketing are top producers because they have multiple streams of income. Most people feel the pressure when they approach people because if they don't join their opportunity, they go broke. That's why people who talk with me trust me, because I have more than one thing to offer them, and I offer them the best solutions for their particular case. Believe me, your super products that make people skinny in 30 seconds won't save an engineer's life.

So now I have some important questions for you.
Do you have these problems in your business? Do you want solutions? Do you believe you deserve more in life?

It's your lucky day because I have solutions for you to have all these problems solved in just one platform. Plus a team that supports you and promotes you daily.

Have access to our FREE 3-Day video training responsible to allow my mentor replace her family's income in 30 days and me having crazy results in only 6 days.